DMS now require the services of suitably qualified and experienced Heavy-Duty Fitters to join our team in the Pilbara region on 8:6 Roster, Drive in/out of the Pilbara region or FIFO from Perth WA.
Successful candidates will possess the following as a minimum:
• Australian Recognised Trade Certification
• Dedication to work in a safe and efficient manner
• Ability to work alone using initiative as well as within a team
• Excellent troubleshooting and diagnostic skills
• Ability to pass a pre-employment Medical and Drug Screen
• Current National Police Clearance or ability to obtain one
• Current Full Manual C Class Drives Licence
• Contactable recent referees
• COVID Vaccination Certificate
You will be expected to hold the safety of yourself and others in the highest regard and maintain the integrity of both DMS and the client. A strong work ethic and proven work history will be highly regarded.
Full Time position with competitive rates of $65-$70 p/h plus superannuation and leave entitlements. Remuneration is dependent on credentials and will be discussed at interview.
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
If you enjoy a challenge and would like to be part of our dynamic, growing and exciting company and are a motivated individual with a positive attitude we would appreciate hearing from you.
Please forward your resume to email@example.com